ITI is over 30 years of advising and making IT projects come to life for our clients. But above all we’re human IT experts who embrace our visionary side. We rethink IT to make a positive impact on companies, industries and the economy.
At ITI, we value new ideas and combining areas of expertise. We like intelligence in all its forms: technological, human, individual and collective. Working with us means having the opportunity to grow and develop IT in your own way, for yourself and the more than 2, 000 clients we serve across the world.
Join us in making IT more accessible
ITI is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to actively contribute to the evolution of our company. Although ITI has been in existence for over 30 years, we continue to evolve as an IT leader in Canada. There are still many strategic initiatives to achieve our ambitious vision. What could be more exciting?
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect who will be responsible for the architecture and design of cloud solutions on Azure. Your role will be to quickly establish interest and credibility in the design, deployment and operation of cloud-based architectures. You will be in regular contact with customers to lead detailed technical infrastructure architecture discussions to drive cloud deployment within each of your customer organizations. You will work collaboratively with Solution Architects and Account Managers. You will report to the VP of Transformation and Services and the Manager Cloud Solutions Architect.
Your role at ITI
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the architecture and design of Cloud solutions on Azure;
- Provide recommendations to ensure that the architecture meets business needs and that customer commitments are met;
- Design architectures to ensure that solutions are designed for successful deployment, secure, cost effective, efficient, reliable and resilient;
- Work as a team, with your manager, sales, and any other stakeholders to achieve set goals and objectives;
- Ensure that the proposed solutions are integrated into the client’s overall IT environment and business strategy;
- Facilitate some consulting workshops or webinars with clients, present and defend architecture projects in front of a committee of experts;
- Participate in the definition of complex service engagements typically involving multiple Azure products and complex integrations with customer applications/systems;
- Work with existing customers to develop technical solutions and prototype new initiatives;
- Work with sales teams on new business to understand customer objectives and ensure continuity of architecture and roadmap exercises;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Azure platform and products;
- Keep up to date via webinars, case studies, training(s)…
This position is for you if…
- You are passionate about the cloud and have a facility to translate architectural requirements into implementation details.
- You want to actively contribute to the development of efficient processes, clear documentation and knowledge sharing with both colleagues and customers.
- You want to play a decisive role and provide relevant solutions and perspectives to customers.
- You are willing to position yourself as an expert and maintain operational excellence through continuous learning.
What we’re looking for
- Have 3 years of experience as a Cloud Solution Architect;
- Have experience in pre-sales of complex solutions;
- Good understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data and applications) to provide end-to-end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs;
- Demonstrate expertise in IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, serverless and SaaS services, hybrid or multi-cloud models;
- Possess a strong understanding of application, server and network security and compliance requirements; and
- Be an expert in network architecture, including load balancing, DNS, IPSec VPN and active-active/multi-homed data centers;
- Have experience in storage design for high availability and disaster recovery;
- Have experience in enterprise data center applications, solutions and infrastructure;
- Accumulate experience with platform and cloud migrations;
- Have experience with designing modern application architectures (microservices, serverless, event-driven, etc.);
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 core services;
- Bilingual English/French (an asset);
- Possess Azure certifications (an asset).
- Results oriented ++
- Strong team spirit +++
- Willingness to learn continuously ++
- Strong communication skills +++
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks simultaneously ++
- Interpersonal and persuasive skills +++
- Problem solving skills ++
- Autonomous and organized in his/her practice +++
What we offer
Our honour code is to never take you for a number. We support our teams to take on challenges with agility. Each and every one of us has the latitude to move forward and get things done.
Concretely, this means:
- A work environment where transparency and honesty reign—where everyone enjoys autonomy and the trust and attention of their leaders;
- The possibility to work from home and work hours that are truly flexible;
- A group insurance plan that’s adaptable to your needs;
- A telehealth service, including 24/7 access to medical personnel to respond to your concerns;
- Personal days, to ensure you’re there for life’s important moments;
- Floating holidays, to help you take some time off in your busy life;
- Summer schedule – 8 additional half-days off ;
- Two types of pension funds, to plan for life after your career;
- Continuing education, to develop your skills and help you grow.
We believe how we do something is just as important as what we do.
We leverage our expertise, ethics, commitment and excellence to advise, collaborate and bring projects to life.
Our simple recruitment process
Simplifying things is in our DNA.
If your application is selected, you will be invited to an initial phone or virtual interview. If this interview is positive for both of us, the manager in charge of the position will continue the interview process with you. The final step is a technical interview to assess your skills.
All applications are treated as confidential.
We are ITI
We believe in blending styles and backgrounds. In the differences that push us to think differently. That’s why ITI promote an equal access employment and encourages women, ethnic and visible minorities, Indigenous persons and disabled persons to submit their application.
Want to transform IT with us?