ITI is over 30 years of advising and making IT projects come to life for our clients. But above all we’re human IT experts who embrace our visionary side. We rethink IT to make a positive impact on companies, industries and the economy.
At ITI, we value new ideas and combining areas of expertise. We like intelligence in all its forms: technological, human, individual and collective. Working with us means having the opportunity to grow and develop IT in your own way, for yourself and the more than 2, 000 clients we serve across the world.
Join us in making IT more accessible
ITI is looking for a Marketing and Events Project Manager to actively contribute to the success of the ITI brand and the company’s reputation. Although our company has been in existence for more than 30 years, our brand image is very young and the company is growing. There are still many possibilities within our reach and great opportunities ahead. It’s a project-rich environment!
The marketing team wants to grow in order to give itself the means to carry out different projects to make the company and its brand shine. You will be responsible for the realization of visibility and communication projects for the organization. You will be the bearer of many great initiatives!
Your role at ITI
In collaboration with the Marketing Director and the three experienced professionals on the team, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the execution of all projects deployed by the marketing team (events, campaigns, Foundation, department support, various work sites etc);
- Coordinating projects and managing with external agencies and suppliers;
- Ensure responsibility for the organization of corporate marketing events;
- Support the creation and production of corporate documents, corporate communication tools and promotional items for the entire organization across Canada and guide their development;
- Actively participate in the relationship with manufacturing partners, and manage co-op funds and their activities;
- Analyze the results and performance of communication and marketing actions and propose recommendations;
- Be on the lookout for trends, innovations and best practices in marketing for B2B IT content. Propose variations, formats and visibility activities.
This position is for you if…
- You like to take charge of projects, and are known for your ability to respect your commitments;
- You have ideas, and you want to bring them to life for the benefit of a great company;
- You are motivated by a human vision that promotes collaboration and teamwork;
- Like us, you enjoy the benefits of the home office, but you don’t hesitate to meet with your team in a coffee shop or office to brainstorm or work as a team.
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing multi-platform projects, including content marketing involving external advertising and promotional agencies, creative agencies, media placement, external suppliers and collaboration with various internal stakeholders;
- Experience in B2B marketing (asset);
- Be fluently bilingual, both written and spoken;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration or a related field.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, autonomy and creativity;
- You are recognized for your accountability and sense of responsibility;
- Demonstrate the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- Be recognized for the quality of your communication and your proactivity;
- Possess excellent multi-project management and priority management skills;
- Enthusiasm to perform all other related tasks.
What we offer
Our honour code is to never take you for a number. We support our teams to take on challenges with agility. Each and every one of us has the latitude to move forward and get things done.
Concretely, this means:
- A work environment where transparency and honesty reign—where everyone enjoys autonomy and the trust and attention of their leaders;
- The possibility to work from home and work hours that are truly flexible;
- A group insurance plan that’s adaptable to your needs;
- A telehealth service, including 24/7 access to medical personnel to respond to your concerns;
- Personal days, to ensure you’re there for life’s important moments;
- Floating holidays, to help you take some time off in your busy life;
- Two types of pension funds, to plan for life after your career;
- Continuing education, to develop your skills and help you grow.
We believe how we do something is just as important as what we do.
We leverage our expertise, ethics, commitment and excellence to advise, collaborate and bring projects to life.
Our simple recruitment process
Simplifying things is in our DNA.
If your application is selected, you will be invited to an initial phone or virtual interview. If this interview is positive for both of us, the manager in charge of the position will continue the interview process with you. The final step is a technical interview to assess your skills.
All applications are treated as confidential.
We are ITI
We believe in blending styles and backgrounds. In the differences that push us to think differently. That’s why ITI promote an equal access employment and encourages women, ethnic and visible minorities, Indigenous persons and disabled persons to submit their application.
Want to transform IT with us?