ITI Connexion is currently looking for a team leader in network infrastructures for a permanent post.
Under the supervision of the project manager, the team leader is responsible for the smooth running of operations on construction sites. They are responsible for quality control, resource management, and work health and safety as well as the satisfaction of clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform the installation of structured cabling (Cat5e, Cat6 and others), optical fiber, security system, access system and infrastructure equipment for the projects assigned to it;
- Read and understand the installation plans and specifications;
- Label and inventory the installation devices;
- Perform post-installation tests;
- Participate in the development of plans as built;
- Coordinate and direct the work of technicians on sites to ensure alignment between performance and monitoring procedures;
- Ensure the quality of service as well as maintaining the exceptional customer experience;
- Complete the various reports and work progress monitoring.
Required training and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an installer in structured cabling;
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a wiring team leader or relevant experience.
- Dynamism and resourcefulness;
- Attention to detail and autonomy;
- Mastery of tools, technologies and components in structured cabling;
- Ability to read and follow plans;
- Ability to lead a team;
- Maintain good relationships with clients and various project stakeholders;
- Hold an ASP construction card;
- Possess a driving license.
What we offer
- Changing environment with development opportunities;
- A company established for more than 30 years in full growth;
- A range of social benefits (vacation, retirement plan, group insurance, 5 sick days and / or family obligations per year, etc.);
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday;
- Truck provided by the company.