ITI is over 30 years of advising and making IT projects come to life for our clients. But above all we’re human IT experts who embrace our visionary side. We rethink IT to make a positive impact on companies, industries and the economy.
At ITI, we value new ideas and combining areas of expertise. We like intelligence in all its forms: technological, human, individual and collective. Working with us means having the opportunity to grow and develop IT in your own way, for yourself and the more than 2, 000 clients we serve across the world.
Join us in making IT more accessible
ITI is looking for a Level 2 Technician to actively contribute to the evolution of our company. Although ITI has been in existence for over 30 years, we continue to evolve as an IT leader in Canada. There are still many strategic initiatives to achieve our ambitious vision. What could be more exciting?
We are looking for an experienced Level 2 Technician to join our Managed Services team. The person will be mobilized to provide remote technical support to ITI’s customers and assist them in resolving various issues. You will work as part of a team with Technicians of different levels of expertise in a sharing and collaboration perspective. You will report to the Manager of Managed Services.
Your role at ITI
You will be responsible for:
- Perform integration, installation and configuration of secure local area networks, equipment and computer applications;
- Provide in-house technical support and remote assistance to existing customers;
- Ensure the maintenance and administration of systems and applications;
- Analyze and advise on security measures adapted to the needs of the clientele;
- Diagnose and handle operational incidents;
- Write deployment procedures and various technical documents;
- Provide second-line support to users for all technologies used by the organization (workstations, printers, office software, applications, telecommuting access, telephony, photocopiers, fax machines and multimedia equipment);
- Ensure the updating of technical documentation specific to your sector;
- Assist the technicians who provide first level support;
- Receive support requests via a user portal, by phone and by e-mail;
- Participate in the implementation of new technologies;
- Perform related tasks (creation of user profiles, creation of automation, monitoring);
- Perform integration, installation and configuration of secure networks, computer equipment and computer applications;
- Configure and support our clients’ Office 365 environment.
This position is for you if…
- You love challenges and dealing with a wide variety of technical issues;
- You want to be involved in a real team effort with expert professionals who are driven by customer satisfaction;
- You know how to quickly establish relationships with customers, reassure them and offer them exemplary service;
- You have a thirst for learning and are curious to explore all new IT innovations.
What we’re looking for
- Possess 3-5 years in user support;
- Proficient in VMware, HyperV, Office 365, Exchange, AD, Azure environments;
- Have a good knowledge of 2012,2016 and 2019 servers;
- Have experience in networking (an asset);
- Demonstrate a good command of French both orally and in writing and have an intermediate level in English.
- Sense of service and customer relationship +++
- Ability to learn and adapt +++
- Team spirit +++
- Ability to analyze and solve problems +++
- Autonomy ++
- Taste for challenge and management of emergencies ++
What we offer
Our honour code is to never take you for a number. We support our teams to take on challenges with agility. Each and every one of us has the latitude to move forward and get things done.
Concretely, this means:
- A work environment where transparency and honesty reign—where everyone enjoys autonomy and the trust and attention of their leaders;
- The possibility to work from home and work hours that are truly flexible;
- A group insurance plan that’s adaptable to your needs;
- A telehealth service, including 24/7 access to medical personnel to respond to your concerns;
- Personal days, to ensure you’re there for life’s important moments;
- Floating holidays, to help you take some time off in your busy life;
- Two types of pension funds, to plan for life after your career;
- Continuing education, to develop your skills and help you grow.
We believe how we do something is just as important as what we do.
We leverage our expertise, ethics, commitment and excellence to advise, collaborate and bring projects to life.
Our simple recruitment process
Simplifying things is in our DNA.
If your application is selected, you will be invited to an initial phone or virtual interview. If this interview is positive for both of us, the manager in charge of the position will continue the interview process with you. The final step is a technical interview to assess your skills.
All applications are treated as confidential.
We are ITI
We believe in blending styles and backgrounds. In the differences that push us to think differently. That’s why ITI promote an equal access employment and encourages women, ethnic and visible minorities, Indigenous persons and disabled persons to submit their application.
Want to transform IT with us?